Sunday, September 19, 2010

I have PROOF!!!

                                             
                                   At any given time, on any given day,

                                        you can come to my house 

               and the inside looks like a tornado/ hurricane has just come through. 
                              (Thanks to our very own Ike and Katrina)

 

                                             So I am writing this post 

                                            for everyone who thinks 
 

                                         I do not tell the whole truth

                                                     when I say 


                       "I promise, my house was clean!!!" 

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! Don't you love that feeling when everything is clean and in it's place! I can't get over Elijah's room b/c last time I was there he had a baby bed...I guess that means I'm do for a visit...ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie,
    Yes it's a great feeling!! An accomplishment around here. I agree. . . it has been too long. I need to share a taco pizza with someone who can appreciate it like I do!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo Hoo!! I believe you Dana and I will say that I have seen this house clean like this and then I saw Ike and Katrina come through in one swoop!!! Gotta love those storms though!!

    ReplyDelete