Friday, February 11, 2011

Testimony #2 of 2011 :-)

I am telling you GOD IS GOOD!

Elijah has yet another ear infection, the second one we have treated this year. . . due to the first round being just a few weeks ago, which took 2 different antibiotics, the Drs office called in the round 3 medicine to our local pharmacy. I called to inquire if it was ready and the amount I would be paying and the lady at the pharmacy said my total was almost $80. First of all that is just CRAZY, and second of all. . . NO THANKS! So I ended up calling the Drs office back to see if there was a different med they could give Eli that was just as good but a little cheaper. I heard her say "No". . . and then she politely explained the reason why. I hung up, took a deep breath. . . and before I could walk away from my phone, it was ringing again. It was the same nurse that I had just talked to. She went on to say, "Mrs. Waldrop. . . usually we do not have any liquid antibiotic samples here at the office, but I just checked and if you do not mind Elijah taking the step 4 antibiotic, we have some here that he can take that should knock this thing right out of the ball park."  Sweet music to my ears. Not only was I getting a better med, I wasn't going to have to pay a single dime!!! WOOO HOOO!!
I have a friend that works at a pharmacy in Ft. Smith. She looked up the name of the antibiotic for me and she said that the medicine we were blessed with usually costs around $153.00!

HALLELUJAH!! God is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment