Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Testimony #3 of 2011 :-)

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!

We received money in the mail today from an anonymous source. This is "Go Beyond Yourself" week at church and let me tell you. . . someone went WAY BEYOND to be obedient! I can not tell you how extremely blessed I am by this. I am absolutely stoked that MY GOD TRULY DOES SUPPLY ALL OF MY NEEDS!! I know that, have known it for a long time, but to see Him prove it to me time and time again. . . it just blows my mind!! HE LOVES ME!!!

I pray that the person(s) who obediently blessed us will be blessed beyond their wildest dreams!! That God would just abundantly pour out His goodness and blessings into their lives!!

Praise the Lord!!!

 

1 comment:

  1. Woo-Hoo!!! Praise the Lord!! Hallelujah!!! Glory to our God!! So excited for you both!!

    ReplyDelete