Thursday, March 24, 2011

21 years ago

This is a special day! Twenty one years ago, on this exact day, my parents married each other. There was a time I would have told you that I thought my dad was crazy for getting married after only 3 months of dating. . .  but looking back. . . God had a plan. Not only for them, but for me and my sister as well.
I am so glad that our family is what it is. I'm so thankful that we are so close. I was a little girl that could have let circumstances guide me through life. . . but I am who I am today because of them. God knew exactly what OUR FAMILY needed. . . and it was each other!!
                                    Happy Anniversary Dad and Brenda!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww! I agree I love your families! They are so amazing!! God is good!

    ReplyDelete