Friday, February 17, 2012

I am healed!

  This week has been a challenge for our family. All of us have been "under the weather" to some degree. However, in the midst of junk, I am so thankful for the Lord's faithfulness. Even when I didn't feel like singing, the Lord placed a song in my heart. All week , and still now, I can't help but hum or sing it.

I am the God that healeth thee
I am the Lord your Healer
I sent My Word
and I healed your disease
I am the Lord your Healer

You are the God
That healeth me
You are the Lord my Healer
You sent Your Word
and You healed my disease
You are the Lord my Healer
                               
                             Artist - Don Moen 

  I love the lyrics "I sent My Word and I healed your disease". It doesn't say that He will heal, no it says I HEALED. That means He HAS HEALED  me already. I am so glad that God loves me enough that He sent His son, Jesus, to die on the cross. Not only that I would be saved, but that I am healed and can live a life of health. Hallelujah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment