Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Super Summer Crew

  These are the little blessings that I get to see every day!!

This is Landon. I have kept him for the past few years. He went to preschool last fall but is back to visit us this summer.

This is Brycen. I went to school with his momma. He is such a sweetie.

This is Jocelyn. Her and brother Dante are new to the gang. We just met them this summer, but we know they are going to be good friends!!

This is baby Ty. I started keeping him after Thanksgiving last year when he was only 9 weeks old.    




This is Dante and my big helper Shay. She likes loving on the kiddos and she is good at it!!
Everyone probably recognizes this little man. I think he enjoys having playmates everyday though.


I enjoy my job, but these smiles just make it even better!! We are playing the summer away. . . lovin' every minute of it!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment